1. Stick to your normal schedule. Set your alarm clock, shower, dress, eat lunch at noon.
2. Take care of yourself. Eat healthy, drink two litres of water minimum, one cup of coffee maximum and get 30 minutes of exercise/day. Preferably outside. Even a walk helps.
3. Make a daily to do list every evening with only 5 items on it, and cross everything off the
to-do list every day.
4. Commit to having five live (as in voice to voice) conversations/day.
5. Every two weeks, take a play day. Give yourself permission. You must learn to revel in your current situation whether it’s your choice, or a choice that was foist upon you.
The MOST IMPORTANT THING YOU MUST DO, is to keep your confidence up, and this will do it.